Terms and Conditions
Lost Paradise Music Festival
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter is ASICS Oceania Pty Ltd of 10 Interchange Drive Eastern Creek NSW 2766 ABN: 59 003 091 389.
WHO CAN ENTER
- Entry is only open to Australian Residents.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must have their parent or guardian's enter on behalf of them. Entrants must have parent or guardian’s permissions to enter this promotion.
- Employees and their immediate families of ASICSTIGER and their printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
WHEN TO ENTER
- The promotion commences on Wednesday 12/12/2018 at 09:00 (ADST) and concludes on Wednesday 19/12/2018 at 17:00 (AEST)
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter The Promotion, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
- Complete the competition entry form on: https://www.asicstiger.com/lost-paradise-comp
- Subscribe to ASICSTIGER newsletter
- In 25 words or less tell us what your favourite pair of ASICSTIGERR kicks are and why.
- The prize is valued up to RRP$2,429.00 Australian dollars and includes:
- 2 ticket entries to The Lost Paradise Music Festival (28/12/2018 to 01/01/2019).
- Accommodation for 2 people in a SIMPLE PLEASURES – DELUXE tent. From 28/12/18 to 01/01/2019.
- ASICSTIGER product up to the value of RRP$500.
HOW THE PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED
- Judging will take place at ASICS Oceania Pty Ltd, 10 Interchange Drive Eastern Creek NSW 2766 on Thursday 20/12/2018 at 10:00 (ADST)
- This is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winners. The judge's’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late entries.
- The winners will be notified via phone on Thursday 20/12/2018 at 10.00 (ADST). It is the winner's responsibility to provide postal details to the promoter for the prize to be delivered within 48 hours.
FURTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the Winner’s name and entry.
- It is each entrant’s responsibility to adhere to the requirements of the Terms & Conditions, and the Promoter’s websites respectively and The Promoter will take no responsibility for any entry that has been submitted incorrectly.
- 1 entry per email is permitted during the Promotional Period. In the event that an entrant enters multiple times – only their latest entry will be taken into consideration.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry where it reasonably suspects that such materials are prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, any relevant law, or are otherwise deemed inappropriate. This is at the Promoter's absolute discretion and discussions will not be entered into. Entries that are considered unlawful or contain objectionable content, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive, contain nudity or otherwise objectionable will not be acceptable and deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity. The proof must be presented by fax, email or post within 48 hours of request. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. Failure to provide such proof will immediately invalidate the prize winner’s entitlement to the prize, subject to state legislation.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. A prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. All prize values are the recommended retail price including GST.
- Any unclaimed prize will result in The Judges selecting the next qualified and correct entry if any, again at ASICS Oceania Head Office on 20/03/19 at 10:00 (ADST). The unclaimed prize winner (if any) will be notified by email.
- If the event is cancelled, for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any Eligible Entrant or voter; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Promotional Website is the entrant's or voter's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. If the entrant opts-in at time of entry, the Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we endeavour to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk, however once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
- The Terms and Conditions, and the use of the Site and any contents thereof, are in all respects governed by and according to the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia. By using the Site, you irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia, for the resolution of any dispute of any kind whatsoever, including without limitation any dispute arising out of the interpretation or application of the Terms and Conditions, or your use of the Site or any material contained therein, or accessed thereby.
- This promotion is being solely executed by ASICS Oceania Pty Ltd and whilst promoted via various media publishers, the media publishers are not to be held responsible for any issues that may arise.